Our Sunshine Club’s aims to:
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the community.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the Sunshine Club’s continues to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
Our Sunshine Club’s is committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, including opening times, fees and charges, and programmes of activities.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise.
Our Sunshine Club’s is committed to providing:
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety children first.
- A programme of activities that is interesting, educational, stimulating and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
- A staff team that is experienced, well trained and properly supported.
- Services that meet the conditions of the Children’s Act 1989 and all other relevant childcare legislation, wherever they apply.
- An environment where no child is bullied or suffers discrimination in any form.
Breakfast Club is for early risers, our first session starts at 7:30, and we offer a warm start to the day with porridge, cereal, toast, muffins and a selection of fruit.
Session two starts from 7:50 and your child will a selection of cereals, porridge, toast, muffins and an array of fruit.
Session three starts from 8:30 and is for drop off only.
We offer play, breakfast, help with homework that needs finishing, and make sure the children are taken over to school for the start of the day.